With an efficient design able to handle a wide range of media thicknesses the ZXP Series 7 Single-Sided Card Printer from Zebra is able to quickly produce prints using dye sublimation and thermal transfer process. Working with standard CR-80 cards, the ZXP Series 7 is able to produce 300 dpi images in full-color YMCKO at a rate of 300 cards/hour or in monochrome at 1375 cards/hour. It will print single-sided and edge-to-edge.
The printer can hold 200 cards in the input hopper and can hold 100 cards in the output hopper. This unit also has a reject tray that can hold up to 15 cards. It also has a 21-character 6-line LCD display with customizable soft keys for viewing print status and changing settings. Additionally, it has a Kensington lock slot for security as well as both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity.
- Fast click-to-drop and batch print speeds.
- Three jobs can be in process at the same time.
- Edge-to-edge card printing.
- Works with ix Series ribbons and high capacity media.
- Simplified ribbon loading and operation.
- ZXP Toolbox for control over printer, driver, and software setup, administration, and diagnostics.
- ZMotif SDK allows software developers to integrate advanced features or write their own custom applications.
- Can accept optional laminator accessory.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.