The dual-sided Zebra ZXP Series 7 printer uses an innovative design and the latest in card-printing technology to provide high-volume, high-quality printing. The photo-print technology on this direct-to-card printer creates near-photographic image quality along with edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 cards.
Easy High-Volume Printing
Designed for high-volume printing, the Zebra ZXP Series 7 printer can process three separate jobs by encoding, printing, and laminating simultaneously. The printer also comes with a 200 card input hopper and 100 card output hopper for easy management of batch printing.
The Zebra ZXP Series 7 printers are designed to grow with your business, making them extremely adaptable. Additional features can be added onto the printer at any time, upgrading from single to double-sided printing or laminating as your business needs change.
The Zebra ZXP Series 7 also uses Zebra's high-capacity True Colors ix Series ribbons and i Series laminate, engineered to minimize the cost per card by reducing waste.
Performance & Productivity
- Fast click-to-drop and batch print speeds.
- Three jobs can be in process at the same time.
- Edge-to-edge card printing.
- Works with ix Series ribbons and high capacity media.
- Simplified ribbon loading and operation.
- ZXP Toolbox for control over printer, driver, and software setup, administration, and diagnostics.
- ZMotif SDK allows software developers to integrate advanced features or write their own custom applications.
- Can accept optional laminator accessory.
Model: ZXP Series 7
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.