The ZT410 Series printers are rugged and loaded with a standard set of advanced features allowing for use in the widest array of Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics, Health care, and Retail applications. Building on the Z Series' reliability with advancements in print speed, connectivity options, management, and support tools, the ZT420 can be integrated into a wide range of environments. Keep your critical operations running efficiently. Constructed with an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, ZT400 Series printers deliver advancements in print speed, registration, and connectivity as well as additional advanced features. ZT400 printers feature USB, Serial, Ethernet, and BluetoothÂ® connectivity along with expanded RFID capabilities. Â And with Zebraâ€™s Link-OSÂ® environment, an innovative operating system, you can easily integrate, manage, and maintain these printers from anywhere in the world.
- Print Methods - Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- Construction: Metal frame and Bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading
- Element Energy Equalizerâ„¢ (E3â„¢) for superior print quality
- Communication - USB 2.0, High-Speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host
- Back-lit, multiline graphic LCD display with intuitive menu and easy-to-use keypad for quick operation
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status
- ENERGY STARÂ® qualified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.