The Zebra ZP450 thermal label printer is a small, compact, desktop-size barcode shipping label printer that designed specifically to print UPS Wordship thermal shipping labels. It also prints USPS 2-D data matrix “stamps”. If you print a couple of labels a day or run a booming business shipping a hundred packages a day, the Zebra ZP450 printer will keep up and gives you reliable performance for a variety of other business applications. This Zebra thermal label printer is easy to install the ZP450 driver and maintain to keep in perfect working order. It also supports user-defined fonts and graphics.
- Memory: 8 MB SDRAM (3 MB available to user); 4 MB Flash (1.5 MB available to user)
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Print speed: up to 5" (152 mm) per second
- Print method: direct thermal
- Maximum Print width: 4.09" (104 mm)
- Maximum Print length: 39" (991 mm)
- Maximum label, tag width: 4.25" (108 mm)
- Minimum label and tag width: 0.75" (19 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.