The TLP 3842 300 dpi printhead enables high quality, crisp, clear printing in applications requiring data such as two-dimensional barcodes, fine text or composite graphics. 300 dpi resolution printing also ensures that very small labels, such as those used on laboratory vials or items of jewelry, are easy to read and scan.
The TLP 3842 benefits from the same practical design characteristics as the rest of the 2800 series, such as OpenACCESS for convenient and easy media loading and a dual-walled construction for extra durability.
- OpenACCESS™ design for easy media loading
- 4.09” print width
- 300 dpi print resolution (12 dots/mm)
- 2 ips maximum print speed
- Direct Thermal (LP) and Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer (TLP) printing of bar codes, text and graphics
- EPL2™ programming language
- 1MB of flash memory
- 512KB SRAM – enables printing of up to 11” long labels on 4” wide labels
- Serial (RS232), USB (V 1.1) and Parallel (Centronics) interfaces
- Head-up sensor
- Reflective and transmissive media sensors
- Metal tear edge
- 5” outside diameter media capability
- Fan-fold media feed slot
- 5 resident expandable bitmap fonts (USA, European)
- Multiple DOS and Windows codepage support
- Windows label design software
- Windows drivers
- Printer utilities
- Linear & 2-D bar code symbologies
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.