Zebra RW 420 Monochrome Label Printer is an efficient printer that helps you print affordably and prints paper with a blazing speed of Up to 179.5 inches/min. The 203 dpi printing resolution will get clear and sharp prints quickly and effortlessly.
The Zebra RW 420 Monochrome Label Printer increases productivity, saves paper, raises customer satisfaction and makes printing more affordable and cost-efficient.
The built-in RAM, fast processor, variety of print media type (Labels, Continuous forms, Receipt paper, Tag stock), direct thermal technology, weight 34.39 oz & noise reduction make Zebra RW 420 Monochrome Label Printer a complete package that captures what catches your eye.
You'll save money and resources, thanks to the Zebra RW 420 Monochrome Label Printer.
- Charges and holds a Motorola MC70 (MC7004,
- MC7090, MC7094, MC7095, MC7098), MC75,
- MC55 or MC65 device—all with up to a 2x battery
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text, and graphics
- 8 MB Flash memory for downloadable programs, receipt formats, scalable fonts and graphics
- 6 MB DRAM
- 7.4 V, 4.0 AHr removable, rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Serial RS-232 (RJ-45)10 pin
- Standard USB 2.0 full speed
- Resident scalable fonts
- Tear bar for easy receipt dispensing
- Supports vertical or horizontal printing
- Power on/off from printer keys, terminal or host
- Center-loading media locking for variable roll widths
- “Clamshell” design for easy loading
- 5-button keypad and LCD
- Smart battery management
- Advanced 32-bit architecture for high speed processing
- Serial communications between handheld and printer (through the palette)
- External DEX communications interface
- Tolerance of multiple drops up to 5’ to concrete
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.