The R110Xi4 RFID Printer/Encoder from Zebra is optimized for high-volume operations. It allows you to print and encode a variety of UHF radio frequency identification labels for multiple applications. The printer can print/encode small RFID tags spaced closer together, with a distance (pitch) as narrow as 0.6". By spacing inlays closer, label converters use less material which means lower cost per label, fewer media roll changes, and faster printer/encoder throughput. It can print directly on RFID inlays so if you don't need to print labels, you can avoid the additional cost of label face stock or RFID label converting. R110Xi4 is designed for an item, case, and pallet-level identification.
- Fully integrated ThingMagic UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2/ ISO 18000-6C RFID reader/encoder
- Prints and encodes EPC Gen 2 tags with a pitch of 0.6"
- Adaptive Encoding technology automatically selects optimum to encode settings
- Auto-tag calibration for label lengths of 2" or greater
- RFID counters keep track of the good and bad labels
- RFID ZPL commands allow ease of RFID setup with maximum flexibility
- Variable RFID power settings for both read and write allow maximum flexibility for printing small labels
Support for Multiple Resolutions
- R110Xi4 offers high resolution (600 dpi/23.5 dots per mm) for enhanced print quality on smaller labels, such as component labels.
- This 203 dpi/8 dots per mm version is suitable for high-volume smart labeling, including item-level and parts tagging.
- Variable inlay detection and configuration feature automatically detects the inlay position within the tag
- Choose media from a variety of sources with no concern for calibrating inlay location
- Variable inlay detection also enables you to use media converted for other-brand printer/encoders with minimal printer re-configuration
- Supports user-defined fonts and graphics including custom logos
- Multiple RFID power settings to support a wide range of transponder designs and sizes available in the market
- Flash-upgradeable firmware ensures upgradeability to future RFID protocols and evolving features
- Full-function front panel
- Multilingual back-lit LCD display with user-programmable password protection
- Clear media side door
- Thin-film print head with E3 (Element Energy Equalizer)
- 16 MB flash memory including 2 MB user-available non-volatile memory storage for downloadable objects
- Serial RS-232 and bi-directional parallel ports with auto-detect
- USB 2.0 port
- Dual media sensors, transmissive and reflective, which are selectable through the software or the front panel
- Real-time clock
- Internal ZebraNet 10/100 print server; supports 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and fast Ethernet 10/100 auto-switching networks
- Item-level tracking for apparel and other retail item tagging, package verification, work in process, product authentication, document tracking, healthcare specimen tracking, and more
- Asset tracking
- Inventory management
- Shipping/receiving verification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.