Boost productivity with fast desktop label printers ideal for making smaller barcode labels. The compact size means these thermal label printers can fit anywhere.
The sleek and compact direct-thermal LP 2824 PlusTM barcode label printer brings powerful performance to applications requiring a space-saving printer and print widths up to 56mm. It includes a 32-bit RISC processor for faster formatting and first-label-out, an auto-sensing serial port, and co-existent EPLTM and ZPL programming languages. Available options include additional memory, 10/100 Ethernet, label dispenser and cutter for receipts, paper or tags.
The LP 2824 Plus is simple to set up with the intuitive Zebra Setup utility software. And it is easy to use with an OpenACCESSTM design and clear media window for simple media loading and monitoring, color-coded user touchpoints, and a factory reset button.
- Print method: Direct thermal (LP)
- Odometer for printer length tracking
- Unicode compliant for multi-language printing
- Reset feature button
- Construction: ABS double-walled casing
- OpenAccess design for easy media loading
- 32 bit RISC processor for high throughput
- Auto-calibration of media
- Head-up sensor
- Zebra Setup Utilities for printer setup and configuration
- Standard tear-off mode
- Certified Microsoft Windows drivers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.