A versatile unit designed for office or business use, the WorkCentre 6655i from Xerox is a multi-function color laser printer that can print, scan, copy, and fax documents. It produces 2400 x 600 dpi prints and reaches speeds of up to 36 ppm for letter paper while supporting a wide range of additional sizes from 3 x 5" all the way up to 8.5 x 14". In the scanning department, the unit counts with a 60-sheet duplex ADF for automatic feeding and a legal-size flatbed for single pages or bound copy, with both options providing an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
The WorkCentre 6655i connects to your computer via USB 2.0 and Ethernet for standard functionality, but also offers a second USB slot that can be easily accessed for direct printing with your storage device. A 7" touchscreen is used to show all relevant information and send print or scan jobs and is complemented by a keypad for easy faxing. For handling media, the unit counts with a 550-sheet input tray and a 150-sheet bypass tray on top of the ADF, while the output bin holds up to 250 pages for nearly non-stop printing. Made with durability in mind, the WorkCentre 6655i features a maximum monthly duty cycle of 100,000 pages with a recommended volume of 10,000 pages.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 14"
- Print Speed, Letter Size: Up to 36 ppm
- All-in-one laser printer with printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions
- Duplex scanning, copying, and faxing with the 60-sheet ADF
- Scan to USB, scan to email, and scan to network functions
- Scanned files can be exported as JPEG, TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, or XPS
- Copy speeds of up to 36 cpm, with a first print out time of 16 seconds for color
- Minimum media size of 3 x 5" when using bypass tray, 5.5 x 5.5" for ADF
- Support for Apple AirPrint and Mopria mobile printing, as long as the printer is connected to the same network as the device
- Optional accessories such as stapler, storage bin, and wireless adapter available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.