Make sure your business has all the tools it needs with this WorkCentre 6515/DN All-in-One Color Laser Printer from Xerox with printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. A very capable printer, it features a maximum resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp documents as well as impressive speeds of up to 30 ppm in simplex or 18 ppm in duplex. It also features a variety of methods for handling media, including a 250-sheet standard input tray and a 50-sheet bypass tray. Additionally, if connected to a network through the Ethernet port, users can even print remotely from their mobile devices.
Scanning, copying, and faxing are made possible through the implementation of an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed as well as the 50-sheet single-pass duplexing ADF that supports media up to 8.5 x 14". This scanner unit features an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and even has a built-in OCR for creating searchable documents. Along with these features, a color touchscreen is present for intuitive operation while a front USB port allows users to print from and scan to a portable storage device. Additionally, the printer comes equipped with a standard USB 3.0 interface for direct connection to a computer.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Print Speed: 30 ppm (Simplex)
- Optical Scan Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- All-in-one functions can work concurrently, allowing for simultaneous printing and scanning, printing and copying, and scanning and printing/copying
- Print directly from a mobile device using Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Xerox Mobile Link App, and Xerox Print Service Plug-In for Android.
- The monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 3,000 pages.
- Print features include PANTONE Color-approved solid-color simulations, N-up, fit to page, booklet printing, run black, covers/separators, poster printing, watermarks, overlays, banner sheets, draft mode, secure print, proof print, personal print, saved print, and RAM collation.
- Front-side USB port enables printing from and scanning to a portable storage device.
- Large color touchscreen offers an intuitive multi-touch interface for adjusting settings and checking print status.
- Copy speeds can reach up to 25 cpm with simplex black & white, 12 cpm with simplex color, 37 cpm with duplex black & white, and 21 cpm with duplex color.
- Copies can be set up with input: output settings of 1:1, 1:2, 2:2, and 2:1.
- Copy features include automatic background suppression, book copying, book copying with center erase, collation, darkness control, edge erase, ID card copy, N-up, reduce/enlarge (25-400%), image shift, original type, sample copy, and sharpness.
- Supported scan destinations include email (local address book, LDAP integration, SMTP), network, USB memory device, WSD, application (TWAIN network), WIA (WSD scan), macOS 10.9 or later (network/Mac ICA), network computer (SMB/FTP), and multiple locations for a single job.
- Fax features include broadcasting up to 200 destinations, delayed the start of up to 24 hours, distinctive ring pattern detection, a fax address book with up to 200-speed dials, fax forward to email, fax forwarding, and local print, polling receive, reject junk fax, and secure fax receives.
- Standard security features include Secure HTTPS (TLS), IPsec, 802.1x Authentication, S/MIME, IPv6, IP Filtering, Secure Print, Secure Fax Receive, SNMPv3, LDAP (SASL), Network Authentication, and Kerberos Authentication (Unix/Linux/Windows ADS).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.