Set up quickly and easily either wired or wirelessly and increase the productiveness of your office by using the WorkCentre 3335/DNI All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Xerox. Equipped with printing, scanning, copying, and faxing, as well as duplex printing, the 3335/DNI will fulfill numerous roles without taking up much space. Printing is the core aspect of this unit where it impresses with a speedy 35 ppm print speed in simplex and 17 ppm in duplex. Also, it has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp text and documents and can work with a variety of media up to 8.5 x 14". Users can even print directly from mobile devices through various mobile printing methods and have access to a front USB port for direct printing from a portable drive.
Further enabling scanning, copying, and faxing is the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed unit with an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. For general media handling the 3335/DNI is equipped with both a 50-sheet bypass tray and a 250-sheet standard tray. Operation is made easy as well via a large 4.3" color touchscreen LCD. Additionally, it has USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity options and a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 35 ppm (Simplex)
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 14"
- First print out times of just 6.5 seconds.
- Easy-access USB permits direct printing from a portable device with PDF, JPEG, TIFF, TXT, PS, XPS, and PCL formats.
- There are 136 PostScript, 111 scalable PCL, and one bitmap PCL font included in the printer.
- When connected to a network, this printer has access to wireless protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print Service Plug-In for Android, and Mopria.
- Additional printer features include watermarks, collation, N-up printing, poster, booklet print, custom page size, fit to page, scaling, draft mode, Earth Smart mode, print from USB, job scheduling, print from local drive, save, save and print.
- Media types supported include plain, archive, bond, card stock, custom, envelopes, heavyweight, labels, lightweight, preprinted, recycled, and transparencies.
- Users can scan via the reversing ADF at speeds of up to 20 ipm in black and white and 6 ipm in color.
- Scan file formats include JPG, TIFF (single and multi-page), PDF, and BMP.
- Users can send scan files to email (SMTP/POP3), WSD, application (TWAIN), computer (network, SMB, FTP, Mac ICA), USB, or folder.
- First-copy-out time of 13 seconds with the ability to offer input:output sides of 1:1 and 1:2.
- Scanning and printing can happen concurrently.
- The copier offers additional features, including automatic background suppression, darkness control, ID card copy, margin shift, N-up, job build, photo mode, program ahead, booklet creation, book copying with center erase, edge erase, job interrupt, and poster copying.
- Fax features include an address book with up to 200-speed dials and 209 group dials, auto redial, auto reduction, color fax send, delayed send, fax forward to email/fax, junk fax protection, memory receive, PC Fax (Windows only), and secure fax.
- An optional input tray is available to expand the total capacity of the printer to 850 sheets.
- When using the optional NFC Enablement Kit, Tap-to-Pair functionality will become available, enabling a rapid connection with your mobile device.
- Standard security features: 802.1x, Secure HTTPS (SSL/TLS), Secure IPP, Secure Print, SSL, IP Filtering, IPv6, SNMP v3, WEP (64-/128-bit), WPA2-PSK (AES), WPA / WPA2-Personal, WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, and Network Address Book Authentication (LDAP, Windows Kerberos). Wi-Fi security includes authentication methods including Open, WPA PSKWPA PSK, WPA PSK / WPA2 PSK, WPA Enterprise, WPA Enterprise / WPA2 Enterprise, and WPA Enterprise Authentication Method options (PEAPVO MS-CHAPV2, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS PAP, EAP-TTLS CHAP) as well as encryption options of WEP (64/128-bit ASCII / HEX), TKIP, and AES.
- Xerox Standard Accounting (Copy, Print, Scan, Fax, Email) for up to 1000 user account, 500 general accounts, and 500 group accounts.
- Card reader bay allows for easy installation of optional USB card readers.
- Certifications: FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CE Mark applicable to Directives 2006/95/EC, 2004/108/EC, and 1999/5/EC, UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition, Section 508, NOM, GS Mark, EAC, RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU, WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU, Citrix Certified, Cerner (undergoing evaluation), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria certified, Wi-Fi Alliance Certified, Blue Angel, MEDITECH, ENERGY STAR, ECOLOGO, EPEAT (United States).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.