Boost the productivity of your office with the print, scan, copy, and fax capabilities of the VersaLink B405/DN All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Xerox. A fast and efficient printer, the B405 can reach speeds of up to 47 ppm with ease and features duplex printing at up to 24 ppm. Your documents will be sharp with a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and you can print a variety of common sizes from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14". Also, by offering both a 150-sheet bypass and a 550-sheet input tray, users will have plenty of media before running out and can load multiple types at the same time.
Scanning, copying, and faxing are made possible through the use of an 8.5 x 14" flatbed and a 60-sheet reversing ADF. An optical scan resolution of 600 x 600 dpi is useful for producing sharp imagery in a variety of file formats and built-in character recognition can help users quickly search files after they are scanned.
For easy, intuitive operation the B405 has a large 5" touchscreen LCD. Also, an easy-access USB port is available for walk-up printing and scanning. This unit is designed to last with a rated monthly duty cycle of 110,000 pages. Additionally, it features both USB 3.0 and Ethernet connectivity.
- First print out times of 8 seconds.
- Easy-access USB permits direct printing from a portable device with PDF, JPEG, TIFF, XPS, and PDF/A formats.
- There are 144 PostScript and 82 PCL fonts included in the printer.
- When connected to a network, this printer has access to wireless protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print Service Plug-In for Android, and Mopria Print Service Plug-In for Android.
- Additional printer features include application defaults, bi-directional real-time status, booklet creation, draft mode, job identification, job monitoring, personal print, print from USB, sample set, saved job, scaling, secure print, skip blank pages, store and recall driver settings, two-sided printing, and Xerox Earth Smart Driver settings.
- Media types supported include plain, lightweight cardstock, cardstock, hole-punched, recycled, pre-printed, letterhead, bond, lightweight glossy cardstock, glossy cardstock, and custom.
- Users can scan via the reversing ADF at speeds of up to 55 ipm in black and white and 29 ipm in color during simplex mode as well as up to 26 ipm in black and white and 14 ipm in color during the duplex mode.
- Scan file formats include JPG, TIFF (single and multi-page), XPS (single and multi-page), PDF (single and multi-page), searchable PDF, password-protected PDF, linearized PDF, and PDF/A.
- Users can send scan files to a computer, USB device, email, or a network location.
- First-copy-out time of 6 seconds with the ability to offer input: output sides of 1:1, 1:2, 2:2, and 2:1.
- Scanning and printing can happen concurrently.
- The copier offers additional features, including automatic background suppression, book copying with center erase, collation, darkness control, edge erase, ID card copy, N-up, reduce/enlarger (25-400%), image shift, original type, sample copy, and sharpness.
- Fax features include walk-up fax, LAN fax, direct fax, fax forward to email, fax dial via a Unified Address Book (up to 2,000 contacts).
- Optional input trays are available to expand the total capacity of the printer to 2,350 sheets.
- When using the optional Wi-Fi Kit, users will be able to wirelessly connect to the printer via a network or using Wi-Fi Direct. Also, NFC Tap-to-Pair is built into the printer, enabling a rapid connection with your mobile device.
- Standard security features: Firmware Verification, Security Certificates, Automatic Self-Signed Certificate Creation, Certificate Path Validation, Certificate Revocation Settings, Smart Card Enablement (CAC/PIV/.NET), FIPS 140-2, SSL/TLS, Port Filtering, IP Address Filtering, Domain Filtering, Cisco TrustSec Identity Services Engine (ISE) Integration, HDD Overwrite, 256-bit Encryption, Secure Print, Secure Fax, Secure Scan, Secure Email, Network Authentication, SNMPv3, Audit Log, Access Controls, Role-Based Permissions, Convenience Authentication.
- Controller features include Unified Address Book, Configuration Cloning, Scan Preview, Xerox Extensible Interface Platform, Xerox App Gallery, Xerox Standard Accounting, Online Support (accessed from the user interface and print driver).
- Xerox Standard Accounting (Copy, Print, Scan, Fax, Email) and Network Accounting Enablement accounting capabilities.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.