Set up quickly and easily either wired or wirelessly and increase the productiveness of your office by using theÂ WorkCentre 3335/DNI All-in-One Monochrome Laser PrinterÂ fromÂ Xerox. Equipped with printing, scanning, copying, and faxing, as well as duplex printing, the 3335/DNI will fulfill numerous roles without taking up much space. Printing is the core aspect of this unit where it impresses with a speedy 35 ppm print speed in simplex and 17 ppm in duplex. Also, it has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp text and documents and can work with a variety of media up to 8.5 x 14". Users can even print directly from mobile devices through various mobile printing methods and have access to a front USB port for direct printing from a portable drive.
Further enabling scanning, copying, and faxing is the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed unit with an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. For general media handling the 3335/DNI is equipped with both a 50-sheet bypass tray and a 250-sheet standard tray. Operation is made easy as well via a large 4.3" color touchscreen LCD. Additionally, it has USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity options and a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 35 ppm (Simplex)
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 14"
- First print out times of just 6.5 seconds.
- Easy-access USB permits direct printing from a portable device with PDF, JPEG, TIFF, TXT, PS, XPS, and PCL formats.
- There are 136 PostScript, 111 scalable PCL, and one bitmap PCL font included in the printer.
- When connected to a network, this printer has access to wireless protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print Service Plug-In for Android, and Mopria.
- Additional printer features include watermarks, collation, N-up printing, poster, booklet print, custom page size, fit to page, scaling, draft mode, Earth Smart mode, print from USB, job scheduling, print from local drive, save, save and print.
- Media types supported include plain, archive, bond, card stock, custom, envelopes, heavyweight, labels, lightweight, preprinted, recycled, and transparencies.
- Users can scan via the reversing ADF at speeds of up to 20 ipm in black and white and 6 ipm in color.
- Scan file formats include JPG, TIFF (single and multi-page), PDF, and BMP.
- Users can send scan files to email (SMTP/POP3), WSD, application (TWAIN), computer (network, SMB, FTP, Mac ICA), USB, or folder.
- First-copy-out time of 13 seconds with the ability to offer input:output sides of 1:1 and 1:2.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.