The Xerox FD70 Scanner ADF/Flatbed delivers the speed, technology, and price-performance combination unmatched in its class. Delivering high-speed output on an optimized hardware and electronics platform, the Xerox FD70 includes a legal-size flatbed ready to handle any curveball thrown its way. With scan speeds up to 70 pages per minute / 140 images per minute, the FD70 Scanner supports a duty cycle of 15,000 pages per day. Productivity like this is possible thanks to the FD70 Scanner's reverse roller and dual-motor paper path, which feeds pages smoothly. The 120-page ADF supports ID cards and paper widths up to tractor-fed paper. An ultrasonic double feed detection is also built-in.
- The Xerox FD70 Scanner brings it all together. Delivering high-speed output on an optimized hardware and electronics platform, the FD70 includes a legal-size flatbed.
- With scan speeds up to 70 pages per minute / 140 images per minute, the FD70 Scanner supports a duty cycle of 15,000 pages per day. Productivity like this is possible thanks to the FD70 Scanner's award-winning reverse roller and dual-motor paper path.
- Get end-to-end workgroup connectivity that accommodates multiple users and delivers a secure network and mobile scanning thanks to Visioneer VAST Network technology with TWAIN Direct.
- Visioneer OneTouch allows for one-click scanning presets and easy walk-up scanning capability with the push of a button. Visioneer Capture SE makes batch scanning, editing, barcode reading, and data extraction not only possible but easy to implement.
- Visioneer Acuity image enhancement technology automatically improves the visual clarity of every scan, with more than 25 image processing features like automatic rotation and cropping, color dropout, and despeckle.
- Duty Cycle: 15000 pages/day
- Maximum Paper Size: 9.5 x 240 in
- Light Source: LED
- Flatbed Maximum Paper size: 8.5 x 14 in
- Speed @ 200 dpi: 70 ppm / 140 ipm
- Speed @ 300 dpi: 50 ppm / 100 ipm
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two-side scanning)
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen.1
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 120 sheets (20 lb. paper)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.