Designed for efficient high-volume scanning, the DocuMate 6480 from Xerox is a duplex ADF scanner with a spacious input tray that can hold up to 120 sheets at a time. It produces files at optical resolutions of up to 600 dpi, featuring a maximum scan area of 8.5 x 236" at 200 dpi while accepting media as wide as 9.5" such as dot-matrix paper. With impressive scan speeds, the unit digitizes documents at 88 ppm at 200 dpi and 80 ppm at 300 dpi, connecting to the computer via USB 3.0 for quick data transmission as well.
- Duplex ADF scanner with an optical resolution of 600 dpi for crisp imaging, reaching interpolated resolutions of up to 1200 dpi with Acuity software.
- Accepts documents as big as 9.5 x 236" such as dot matrix tractor feed paper while offering a maximum scan area of 8.5 x 236".
- A minimum document size of 2 x 2", supports standard business cards.
- Reaches impressive scan speeds of 88 ppm at 200 dpi and 80 ppm at 300 dpi, for both black and white and color paper.
- High capacity input tray at the top can hold up to 120 mixed-size documents for sequential scanning.
- Type: Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Maximum Resolution: 600 dpi (Optical), 1200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scan Modes: Color, Grayscale, Monochrome
- Light Source: LED
- Duplex Scanning: Yes
- Single Pass Duplex: Yes
- Scan Speed Simplex Speed: 88 ppm in Color
- Scan Speed Duplex Speed: 176 ipm in Color/Grayscale
- Scan Sizes Minimum: 2 x 2" / 5.1 x 5.1 cm
- Scan Sizes Maximum: 9.5 x 236" / 24.1 x 599.4 cm
- Paper Capacity: 120 x Sheet
- Daily Life Expectancy: 10,000 Sheets
- Inputs/Outputs: USB-B
Model: DocuMate 6480
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.