Designed for efficient high-volume scanning, the DocuMate 6460 from Xerox is a duplex ADF scanner with a spacious input tray that can hold up to 120 sheets at a time. It produces files at optical resolutions of up to 600 dpi, featuring a maximum scan area of 8.5 x 236" at 200 dpi while accepting media as wide as 9.5" such as dot-matrix paper. With impressive scan speeds, the unit digitizes documents at 70 ppm at 200 dpi and 65 ppm at 300 dpi, connecting to the computer via USB 3.0 for quick data transmission as well.
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Max Interpolated Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Maximum Document Size: 9.5 x 236"
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5 x 236" at 200 dpi
- Scan Speed, A4 at 300 dpi: 65 ppm
- Visioneer Acuity Enhancement Software
- Input Tray Capacity: 120 Sheets
- Duty Cycle: 10,000 Pages/Day
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
Model: DocuMate 6460
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.