The Wasp WWS500 is a lightweight easy-to-use cordless barcode scanning solution that utilizes Bluetooth wireless technology. Eliminating the clutter of cords the WWS500 is the perfect barcode scanner for retailers' light warehouse and distribution centers office or mobile service environments. Simply plug the Bluetooth USB adapter into an available USB slot of a PC. Or use the built-in Bluetooth of mobile devices (eg. Smartphones PDAs) to connect with the WWS500.
The WWS500 is ready to go using Bluetooth wireless connectivity providing a range of up to 160' away from the PC or mobile device. An integrated rechargeable battery provides an exceptionally long scan life on a single charge with over 25000 continuous scans. The unit has an out of range indicator as well as a low battery warning.
The CCD LR scan engine scans all popular linear (1D) barcodes with a scan range up to 12" away from the barcode. Wireless functionality eliminates hazardous cables and creates a safer working environment. Workers can now have the freedom to scan bulky and heavy items without any unsafe and heavy lifting. Whether you need to scan inventory at the other end of the warehouse or receive inventory on the other side of the loading dock the WWS500 will make your operations quicker and more efficient.
- Primary InformationScanner Type : Barcode scanner
- Scan Element Type : CCD Scan Speed : 230 scan / sec
- Connectivity Technology : Wireless - Bluetooth Scanner
- Minimum Bar Width : 5 Mil(s) Scanner
- Scan Field Width : 1.97 - 4.72 Inch
- Interface Type : Bluetooth
- Light Source Wave Length : 625-660 nm
- Decode Capability: Code 93 Matrix 2 of 5 Industrial 2 of 5 Code 39 UCC/EAN-128 NW-7 IATA Telepen Code 32 Code 39 Full ASCII EAN/JAN-8 EAN/JAN-13 UPC-A UPC-E Codabar Code 128 Code 11 Interleaved 2 of 5 MSI-Plessey Ch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.