Designed for efficient high-volume scanning, theÂ Patriot H80Â fromÂ VisioneerÂ is a duplex ADF scanner with a spacious input tray that can hold up to 120 sheets at a time. It produces PDF, JPG, and TIFF files at optical resolutions of up to 600 dpi, and features a maximum scan area of 8.5 x 236" at 200 dpi while accepting media as wide as 9.5" such as dot-matrix paper. With impressive scan speeds, the unit digitizes documents at 88 ppm at 200 dpi and 80 ppm at 300 dpi, connecting to the computer via USB 3.0 for quick data transmission as well.
The Patriot H80 can reach interpolated resolutions of up to 1200 dpi thanks to Visioneer Acuity image enhancement software, which can also improve the clarity of your image and automatically crop it and straighten it at the touch of a button. Additional editing can be done with other bundled software, all of which are included with the product on a DVD. Additionally, this unit has a rated duty cycle of 10,000 pages per day.
- Duplex ADF scanner with an optical resolution of 600 dpi for crisp imaging, reaching interpolated resolutions of up to 1200 dpi with Acuity software
- Accepts documents as big as 9.5 x 236" such as dot matrix tractor feed paper while offering a maximum scan area of 8.5 x 236"
- Minimum document size of 2 x 2", supports standard business cards
- Reaches impressive scan speeds of 88 ppm at 200 dpi and 80 ppm at 300 dpi, for both black and white and color paper
- High capacity input tray at the top can hold up to 120 mixed-size documents for sequential scanning
- Rated duty cycle of 10,000 pages per day
- Exports scanned documents in PDF, JPG, or TIFF file formats
- USB 3.0 connectivity for fast transfer speeds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.