The Sony UP-D895 is the Industry’s first Digital Monochrome A6 Medical grade printer with a USB interface. Near photographic, high glossy prints can be created by the combination of the UP-D895 printer and the UPP-110HG High Gloss Printing Paper. This printer features a 325 dpi thermal head with 256 levels of gray. A Resize-to-Fit feature enables the user to enlarge the image and print it in the desired size. With the UP-D895, panoramic-size prints can be produced making this printer ideal for the dental market. In addition, it’s equipped with a Parallel (IEEE 1284) interface as well as a USB interface to provide greater flexibility.
- The resize-to-Fit feature enables the enlarging of the image for printing in the appropriate size.
- Improved transfer time compared to the UP-D890. Image data manipulated in hardware.
- Resolution of 325 dpi and 256 levels of gray for high picture quality.
- High-speed printing of approximately 3.8 seconds*.
Multiple print modes are available for a variety of applications.
- High-quality, glossy, near-photographic printing with the optional UPP-110HG High Glossy Printing Paper.
- Space-saving design.
- Worldwide power supply for AC 100 to 120, 220 to 240V.
- Compatible with UP-D890 driver software.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.