NanoScan3 is the smallest safety laser scanner from SICK. It is perfectly suited for the protection and localization of mobile platforms. Thanks to the reliable safeHDDM® scan technology, it delivers high-precision measurement data and is extremely resistant to light, dust or dirt. The easy operation of the Safety Designer configuration software and the smart integration options of the nanoScan3 offer a high level of flexibility for any application while also saving time. The nanoScan3 therefore offers the highest level of performance and availability in a compact housing, thereby securing system productivity.
- Only 80 mm high
- Extremely resistant to light, dust and dirt thanks to the safeHDDM® scan technology
- High-precision measurement data via Ethernet interface
- Protective field range: 3 m, scanning angle: 275°
- Up to 128 freely configurable fields
- Safe machine integration via I/Os
- System plug with configuration memory
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.