The CLV62x scanner can be used as a multiplexer in any CAN scanner network from SICK - no supplementary multiplexer necessary. High read rate on damaged and obscured codes using SMART620 code recognition technology, with Increased scanner intelligence enables sophisticated configuration of logical operations, reducing the control system programming effort. Data is then delivered in the desired format. Real-time decoding at very high speeds.
- Version: Short Range
- Connection type: Standard
- Reading field: Front
- Scanner design: Line scanner
- Focus: Fixed focus
- Light source: Visible red light (655 nm)
- MTBF: 40,000 h
- Laser class: 2 (EN 60825-1 (A2:2001-03))
- Field of view: ≤ 50 °
- Code resolution: 0.15 mm ... 0.5 mm
- Reading distance (at code resolution): 55 mm ... 200 mm (0.5 mm)
- Scanning frequency: 400 Hz ... 1,200 Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.