High read rate on damaged and obscured codes using SMART620 code recognition technology. Increased scanner intelligence enables sophisticated configuration of logical operations, reducing the control system programming effort. Data is then delivered in the desired format. No supplementary Ethernet gateway is required with Ethernet models - lower costs. The CLV62x scanner can be used as a multiplexer in any CAN scanner network from SICK - no supplementary multiplexer is necessary. Real-time decoding at very high speeds. The small size and simple setup enable fast installation, even in compact machines
- CAN, Ethernet TCP/IP, PROFINET, and EtherNet/IP available on board, no additional gateway needed (depending on variant)
- SMART620 code reconstruction technology
- Flexible sorting, filtering, and logical functions
- Advanced, easy-to-use SOPAS configuration software
- High scanning frequency of up to 1,200 Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.