The SnapShell R2 ID Reader from Datacard recognizes licenses from all 50 states as well as select international identification cards. Utilizing a 3.2MP camera built into the unit's base, the ID reader extracts the full card image, face image, signature image, and full-text data of ID cards. 600 dpi images are captured within two seconds, and the card's text is populated into appropriate fields for external files, clipboards, or third-party software. When using the automatic card placement detection feature, the SnapShell R2 launches the ID scan job immediately upon placing the card on the reader.
- Driver License Card Reader
- Extracts Text & Reads All 50 US States
- Extracts Both Data & Images
- Captures Full Image of License
- Color Resolution: 600 dpi
- Captures Image in Less Than 2 Seconds
- Image Output: JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIF, GIF
- Card Placement Auto-Detection
- Ultraviolet and Infrared Authentication
- Anti-Scratch Glass
Model: SNAPSHELL R2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.