Perfect for gift personalization or medical and industrial part marking, the new METAZA MPX-95 is a cost-effective, easy-to-operate device that anyone can use to mark gold, steel, silver and titanium. The METAZA MPX-95 photo impact printer introduces new features for imprinting onto more gift items and a wider range of equipment. These include a removable base plate and base unit to allow imprinting onto larger items, and the following kits for expanding application possibilities.
Featuring a standard center vise and adjustable clamp-pin vise, the Gift Kit supports personalization of simple metal items plus curved and irregularly shaped items. The Gift Kit is an essential addition for gift personalization.
Featuring a DPM vise and adjustable clamp-pin vise, the DPM Kit allows users to effectively mark onto simple and intricately shaped surgical instruments, industrial parts and tools. The DPM Kit is an essential addition for marking tools and surgical items.
- Diamond-tipped stylus marks silver, copper, platinum, brass, and aluminum up to 200HV
- Includes easy-to-use METAZA Studio software – DPM version features 2D symbol code creator
- Built-in laser pointer for quick and precise imprint set-up
- Automatic surface detection
- Variable data printing capabilities for applying sequential data
- Compact and fully enclosed – runs quietly and safely in any kiosk, store or lab
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.