A multifunctional unit for demanding workplaces, the M C250FWB Color Laser Printer from Ricoh offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions to fulfill your imaging needs. Featuring a standard 250-sheet input tray, this model produces sharp text with vibrant color and prints at speeds as fast as 26 ppm while supporting media sizes up to 8.5 x 14". Black and white scan speeds are a quick 21 ipm, while color scan speeds are as fast as 12 ipm. A single-pass document feeder enables you to make up to 99 copies at a time, and the unit also offers faxing capabilities with a 3-second transmission speed.
You can quickly check and change settings via the 4.3" touchscreen, and the unit offers USB 2.0 and Ethernet slots for connecting to a computer. The M C250FWB also features Wi-Fi connectivity and the unit has mobile printing capability with Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and Google Cloud Print. Additionally, with its Near Field Communication tag, you can be more productive by printing with the RICOH Smart Device Connector app. Simply tap the NFC tag with your Android phone and select a file to print or scan. For safeguarding your documents and reducing media costs, the M C250FWB offers a Locked Print setting. This requires users to authenticate at the device before print jobs are released to reduce paper consumption and minimize extra prints lying unattended in the paper tray. Made to be durable, the M C250FWB is rated to withstand a monthly duty cycle up to 30,000 pages.
- Sharp text with vibrant color and print speeds as fast as 26 ppm while supporting media sizes up to 8.5 x 14"
- Color scan speeds as fast as 12 ipm
- Black and white scan speeds a quick 21 ipm
- Makes up to 99 copies at a time
- 3-second transmission speed for faxing
- 4.3" touchscreen and USB 2.0 and Ethernet slots for connecting to a computer
- Mobile printing with Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and Google Cloud Print
- Near Field Communication tag for printing with the RICOH Smart Device Connector app
- Locked Print mode requires users to authenticate at the device before print jobs are released
- Rated to withstand a monthly duty cycle up to 30,000 pages
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.