ML420 9 pin Dot Matrix printer will handle the most demanding print environments: point-of-sale, automation, and utility applications such as wholesale or retail sales counters, financial departments, and manufacturing or warehouse sites. ML420 printer supports the gamut of paper types and envelopes at lightning speed: 9-pin ML420 model reaches 570 cps in SuperSpeed Draft mode. The rugged printhead with an average life expectancy of 400 million characters, is made up of powerful samarium magnets and stored-energy pins that deliver precise, sharp characters all the way through to the last page of a 6-part form 3.
- Printing Technology - Serial Impact Dot Matrix Method
- Unit Color - White
- Print Head - 9 Pin
- Dot Wire Diameter - 0.3 mm
- Print Direction Bidirectional/Unidirectional printing, Short line-seeking printing
- Graphic Resolution Max. - 288(H) x 144(V) dpi
- Feed Speed - 4.5 inches per second
- Feed Rate - 4.23mm(1/6”) line feed: Approx. 48 milliseconds)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.