For long print runs or a single piece of letterhead, an envelope or a spreadsheet, the wide-carriage Microline 391 Turbo is the way to go. Its Tank Tough endurance keeps it productive long after most of its competitors have retired. And it delivers a combination of paper handling, performance and speed that can't be matched: 67% higher reliability than the competition. Twice the printhead life. Expanded head gap for twice the forms thickness. Superior 24-pin text and graphics. 390 cps Utility speed for high productivity. What's more, it supports MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 3.1 and 3.11, Windows NT 3.51, UNIX and Novell Netware, so it's compatible with virtually all custom and off-the-shelf software. The ML391 Turbo can drive your office productivity further and make you feel like a winner.
- 104 cps Letter Quality/ 312 cps Utility @ 12 cpi/ 390 cps Utility @ 15 cpi
- Emulation: Co-resident Epson ESC/P2, IBM PPR, and IBM AGM
- Standard Interface: Centronics and IEEE 1284 bi-directional parallel; Microsoft Windows 3.1 & 3.11; Windows 95 (Plug and Play compatible), and Windows NT 3.51; support for UNIX, Novell Netware
- RAM: 64 KB
- Receive Buffer: 23 KB
- Courier, Gothic, Orator, Prestige, Roman and Swiss / Bold; Utility Gothic
- Courier, Roman, Swiss (8 - 64 Pt. in 1 - Pt. Increments)
- Paper Input:Single/Multi-Part, Continuous, Cut Sheet, Envelopes, Card Stock, Labels
- Paper Feeding: Top and rear standard, bottom with optional push or pull tractor
- Standard Tractor:Rear Push with zero-tear and paper park
- 54 dBA LQ mode/56 dBA Utility mode/50 dBA Quiet mode
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.