The OKI Microline 186 (white) USB Parallel 9-pin SIDM impact printer is designed for industrial workstations and point of sale use. Select any of the four-speed settings and get a quality product in less time. Fastest in the blazing 375 cps "Super Speed" Draft mode, followed by the 333 cps High-Speed Draft, 250 cps Utility, and the Near-Letter Quality of 62.5 cps.
The printer's small footprint makes it ideal for use in your system configuration. And the operator panel control of character sets, form length, and other frequently used functions makes the ML186 quite easy to use. The printer even has a "lockout" feature to prevent unauthorized setting changes.
Also, the ML186 can print virtually any continuous or sheetfed form - including "difficult" media: its infeed plate moves card stock and labels effortlessly, along with multi-part forms up to 10" wide. A short, straight paper path reduces the possibility of media jamming. Continuous forms and single sheet paper (e.g. letterhead) feed smoothly through the rear or top.
- Dot Matrix printer includes a narrow transport, 375 cps print speed, and 128 KB of RAM.
- Compact shape printer ideal for industrial and pos environments.
- Sharp, printing in five-part shapes.
- Print speeds of up to 375 characters per second.
- You can print virtually any continuous or sheet-fed shape.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.