Whether moving products through the warehouse, retail store, or moving packages through distribution centers and onto trucks for delivery, every time they need to set an item down to check a paperwork order or scan a barcode with a handheld device, their productivity decreases. When you add a ring scanner worn on a finger to Motorola Solutions' WT4XXX wearable mobile computers, enables workers to keep their hands and eyes on the items they are handling. Worker productivity increases and a split-second press of the RS419 Ring Scanner trigger also verifies task accuracy and provides the real-time inventory information you need to maintain stocking levels and reduce out of stocks.
- Scan Pattern:Â Bi-directional
- Scan Rate:Â 116 scan/s
- Connectivity Technology:Â Cable
- Light Source:Â Laser
- Depth of Field:
- 3.10" - 7.70"@5 mil - C128
- 16.80" - 18.50"@7.50 mil - C39
- 15.90" - 19"@10 mil - C128
- 23.70" - 27"@13 mil - UPC
- 25" - 29.50"@15 mil - C128
- 43" - 52"@20 mil - C39
- 76.50" - 100"@55 mil - C39
- 15 ft - 16.67Â ft@100Â mil - C39
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.