Designed for complex 3D printing needs, the MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer is bridging the gap between consumer and industrial 3D printing. It features a Dual Performance Extruder system, utilizing the included MakerBot Model 1XA and Support 2XA Extruders. Combined with the 212°F (100°C) enclosed build chamber, which circulates the heat, the METHOD X can print a wide variety of complex and durable ABS parts. The METHOD X is also compatible with ASA, PLA, and PETG filaments. For support filaments, the METHOD X can use PVA and SR-30 filaments.
- 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75" Build Volume
- 20-400 Micron Layer Resolution
- Model 1XA and Support 2XA Extruders
- 0.4mm Nozzle Diameter
- 212°F (100°C) Enclosed Build Chamber
- 5" Full Color 640 x 480 Touchscreen
- Print via RJ45, USB, and Wi-Fi 4
- Spring Steel Build Plate
Model: METHOD X
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.