Mid-size workgroups can work fast and still run economically with the MX520 Series, the up-to 46 page-per-minute* multifunction product with long-life components that rarely need replacement. A multi-core processor joins up to 2 GB of memory (MX522adhe) to power through big jobs, while a durable design keeps things moving.
- Mid-size workgroups can work fast and still run economically with the MX521de, the up-to 46 page-per-minute* multifunction product with long-life components.
- GET MORE DONE. When performance meets simplicity, you get more done. The intuitive 4.3-inch [10-cm] tablet-like colour touch screen makes your tasks easy and is the gateway to built-in productivity apps that save time and improve efficiency. With 46-page-per-minute printing, and a skilled scanner that can accurately capture up to 45 images per minute, even with mixed originals, you’ll get what you need in a flash.
- DUAL-CORE POWER. A 1 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB of standard memory gives you the power to do a combination of printing, copying, and scanning for maximum productivity. And you can be confident that your complex file with images, charts and small print will look just the way you designed it.
- READY WHEN YOU ARE. Robust and reliable, Lexmark multifunction products are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components, replacement cartridge yields up to 25,000 pages** and a maximum input capacity of 2,000 pages.
- THE DEFINITION OF CLEAR TEXT. Some laser printers struggle to print grey text that’s easy to read—not the MX520 series. Its innovative font outlining technology makes even the smallest grey text crisp and clear.
- FULL-SPECTRUM SECURITY. Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio.
- Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence—Buyers Lab honoured Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
- Size (inch - H x W x D): 18.8 x 19.3 x 16.9 in.
Connectivity Technology Ethernet
Printing Technology Laser
Special Feature Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready
Recommended Uses For Product Office
Model Name Lexmark MX521de
Printer Output Monochrome
Max Printspeed Monochrome 46 ppm
Operating System Linux, Windows, Mac
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.