The Kodak SCANMATE i940 Scanner for Windows features a 600 dpi resolution and a scan speed of up to 20 ppm (at 200 dpi). The built-in 20-sheet duplexing ADF lets you scan multipage 2-sided documents in 1 easy step. Kodak's Smart Touch functionality replaces complicated multi-step scan jobs with programmable 1-touch buttons. Create email attachments, picture files, as well as searchable PDFs and scan to cloud services such as SharePoint, Evernote, and gDocScan. The scanner's USB-powered capability lets you scan anywhere, even if there's no outlet available.
- Smart Touch automates commonly executed scanning & organizing operations such as scan to email, scan to a specific local or online folder, scan to a cloud service, or scan to a local or network printer
- Compact size
- Automatic duplex scanning via 20-page ADF
- Weighs under 3.0 lb
- Power the scanner from your computer and scan even when no outlet is available
- Compatible with most scanning software
- Perfect Page document imaging optimizes the scan's color and text
- The 20-sheet ADF handles documents, business cards, ID cards, and embossed hard cards
- Edit and synchronize business card information with contact applications
- Manage your scanner from other computers on your network via Kodak Asset Management Software
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.