With an impressive speed of 90 ppm for both simplex and duplex operation, the Kodak i3450 Scanner will take productivity in your office up to the next level. Beyond pure speed, the i3450 will provide excellent image quality thanks to an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. Also, this unit features a 250-sheet duplexing ADF and manual straight-through paper path alongside a book-edge A4-size flatbed for maximum versatility when it comes to document types. Users will even be able to work with documents from 2 x 2" up to 12 x 160" in size.
Operation is smooth and optimized for speed through an Intelligent Document Protection system that can hear problems and then prevent a jam or misfeed. Also, the i3450 has Perfect Page technology that performs adjustments to your images in order to make them sharper and cleaner which also benefits other operations, such as optical character recognition. It also has built-in barcode reading to help with organizing your data in specific applications and it works with both Windows and Linux thanks to built-in TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, and SANE drivers and standard USB 3.0 connectivity. Additionally, it is a durable unit, with a daily duty cycle of 20,000 pages for the ADF and 100 pages for the flatbed.
Basic scanner features include barcode reading, Perfect Page scanning, thresholding, adaptive threshold processing, deskew, auto crop, relative cropping, aggressive cropping, electronic color dropout, dual-stream scanning, interactive color, brightness and contrast adjustment, automatic orientation, automatic color detection, intelligent background color smoothing, intelligent image edge fill, image merge, content-based blank page detection, streak filtering, image hole fill, sharpness filter, auto-brightness, special document mode, continuous scanning mode, toggle patch, auto photo cropping, and segmented bitonal images.
- Optical Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Scan Speed: 90 ppm (Duplex/Simplex)
- Maximum Scan Size: 12 x 160"
- Minimum Scan Size: 2 x 2"
- Barcode types supported include Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 3 of 9, Code 128, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, and PDF417.
- The i3450 can output single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, and searchable PDF files.
- Supports paperweights of 34-413 gsm.
- The Control panel consists of a graphical LCD and four operator buttons.
- Includes software for scanner management and document organization.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.