Imagine being able to print, scan and copy your documents and photos without breaking the bank...then think about owning the Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer. This all-in-one is endowed with Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity so you can operate it wirelessly and it's enabled for receiving pictures from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Blackberry Smartphones and printing them in an instant. It will deliver a lab-quality 4 x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm) photo in as fast as 29 seconds. The ESP 7250 has built-in memory card readers and a USB 2.0 connection so you can print directly from your camera via PictBridge, a memory card, or a USB storage device.
With Kodak's low-cost replacement inks you'll get high-quality photos and documents at a fraction of the price, and will see even more savings by using less paper with duplex printing. This affordable, convenient all-in-one features 2400 dpi scanning and copying at speeds up to 27 cpm in B&W, 26 cpm in color. It comes with a 100-page main paper tray and a 40-sheet photo-paper tray so you can keep printing without slowing down. The ESP 7250 gives you speed, quality wireless connectivity, and more...for less.
- A 2.4" (6.1 cm) color display gives you quick and easy access to tasks you use the most.
- Print documents at up to 32 ppm in black and up to 30 ppm in color and copy at up to 27 cpm in black, up to 26 cpm in color.
- The built-in paper sensor automatically detects the amount of paper in the photo paper tray. The tray holds up to 40 sheets of photo paper from 4 x 6" (102 x 152 mm) to 8.5 x 14" (legal, 216 x 356 mm).
- Scan multiple pictures simultaneously at resolutions up to 1200 dpi. The included software creates separate files of simultaneously scanned images automatically.
- View and print photos without a computer using the 2.4 (6.1cm) color display and media card slots (supports SD, SDHC, MS, MS Pro, xD-Picture Card, and CF memory cards).
- Get the latest 802.11 b/g/n wireless technology so you can place your printer anywhere you want.
- The built-in Ethernet connects to a wireless router or network for shared wireless printing.
- Wireless operation is easy to set up so you can connect to wireless networks in your home office.
- Print and share your mobile life...with built-in wireless connectivity, you can easily print from multiple sources. Print documents and photos sent from a Wi-Fi enabled Blackberry Smartphone with the Kodak Print App for Blackberry. You can print photos in multiple sizes sent from an iPhone or iPod Touch with the Kodak Pic Flick App for iPhone.
- Kodak printers use patented pigmented inks, rather than dyes, so you get richer, fuller, longer-lasting colors every time you hit the print button. You will save money using Kodak's low-cost replacement ink cartridges.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.