The return time window is 30 days from the date order is received. Returns are subject to restocking fees of 20% of the purchase price and return shipping fees. Scanprint USA may assess the restocking fees and return shipping fees against the customer’s account or deduct the fees from the refund amount on all returns, subject to the Return Policy and any product-specific policy. Scanprint USA reserves the right to adjust the value of any item returned for refund to reflect its current market price, in which case the restocking fee will be applied after this adjustment.
For products that are eligible for return for replacement, the return shipping labels are free for returns for replacement of the same item within the applicable return policy period. Scanprint USA does NOT charge for restocking fees or return shipping labels for returns of defective products, or if you received the wrong item, the item did not match what was shown on the Scanprint USA website or mobile application (the “Site”), or if we have made some other shipping error, provided the item is within its return policy period, and in accordance with the Return Policy.
1) If a product was damaged upon receipt, the buyer (if they didn't refuse the package) is obligated by our policy to substantiate purported damages with sufficient (as deemed by us, the seller) images for a carrier claim. If the buyer is unwilling to substantiate the needed evidence with sufficient images requested, a minimum restocking fee of 50% will be charged upon receipt of the returned product.
Note: Buyer may be able to keep the product once damage is substantiated. There is no good or ethical reason to be unwilling to provide said images.
2) If a product is received in good aesthetic/cosmetic condition and returned (for ANY reason), if the product is physically damaged on its return due to insufficient care, packaging missing due to buyer neglect, or any of the original shipment is missing ..a minimum of 50% restocking will be assessed. If a print-head is stolen from a printer, in addition to a non-refund, the situation will be reported as fraud.
3) A product that has been overused between receipt and return will be assessed additional restocking fees in accordance with ScanPrint USA policy and at our discretion.
4) A product returned reported as DOA or defective will be tested. If it's in good working condition, restocking will be applied. For any returned order where the reason for return is any reason besides damage to the product, or for any refusal of delivery a restocking fee will always apply.
5) Buyers are responsible for verifying current product compatibility, or whether a manufacturer offers support. Restocking fees apply even though this product may not be / may no longer be compatible for your model.