The Intermec IP30 RFID Handheld Reader add-on passive UHF RFID handle is a cost-effective, compact, EPCglobal-certified solution for adding mobile RFID read/write capability to Intermec's latest generation of mobile computers, including the CN3, CN3e, CK61 and CK61ex. The modularity of the IP30 and the RFID-readiness of the Intermec mobile computers mean the power of RFID can be literally added in a snap today or at any point in the future to support both in-premise and in-field applications such as warehouse operations, enterprise asset management.
- Easy, snap-on installation to Intermec mobile computers, featuring near/far area imaging and multiple network communication options
- Lightweight ergonomic design
- Bluetooth connection to the mobile computer
- Seamless software application portability between Intermec fixed readers and IP30
- Optional non-incendive (NI) configurations
- Based on EPCglobal certified radio
- Available in multiple frequency bands for global operation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.