Today’s competitive retail environment places enormous pressure on merchants to not only create a compelling shopping experience but also to invest in store systems technology that can improve business performance on all levels—reducing total cost of ownership, remotely managing systems and information, empowering store employees and providing consumers with a differentiated shopping experience.
IBM, the global leader in advanced retail store systems technologies, meets these demands with the addition of new models of the SureMark dual-station thermal/impact receipt printer—the premier point-of-sale printing solution for large and mid-market retailers. Built for ultimate retail-hardened performance and ease of use in demanding retail environments, new SureMark dual-station printers deliver unmatched speed, accuracy, reliability, serviceability, and exclusive eco-friendly features that set new industry standards.
- Fastest receipt printing in its class—80 LPS—27% faster than the closest competitor
- Industry-leading MICR reading and check to process —99.95% accuracy
- First to support “green” polymer film receiptsLight-Path Management visual indicators
- Unique service features including more customer-replaceable parts
- Compatibility tested, global-ready, open platform
- Streamlined model structure simplifies ordering and inventory management
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.