When you need to digitize your workflow simply and reliably the Scanjet Pro 3500 f1 Document Scanner from HP is a great tool for the job. It scans documents using either an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed or a versatile and speedy automatic document feeder. The flatbed offers an enhanced optical resolution of 1200 dpi while the ADF unit maintains a sharp 600 dpi for crisp, clear documents. Also, the ADF is able to work at speeds of up to 25 ppm, or 50 ipm in duplex mode, and handle long documents up to 8.5 x 122" in size.
- Fast, reliable two-sided scanning. Produce up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute with two-sided scanning. Reliably scan 3000 sheets per day.
- Capture every page easily—even for stacks of mixed media—with HP Every page and an ultrasonic sensor.
- Scan documents up to 8.5 x 122 in (21.6 x 309.9 cm) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
- Sharp images and accurate text capture. Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro OCR software.
- Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution. Book-edge scanning prevents distorted text, even near the spine of books and other bound materials.
- Work smarter with quick, simple scanning. Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP scan software.
- Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks and make selections using the LCD control panel. Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP scan software.
- Scans Documents
- Optical Resolution: 1200 dpi (Flatbed)
- Scan Speed: 25 ppm / 50 ipm
- Maximum Scan Size (ADF): 8.5 x 122"
- Maximum Scan Size (Flatbed): 8.5 x 11.7"
- 50-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Duplexing; Multi-Feed Detection
- 2-Line LCD Screen
- Daily Duty Cycle (ADF): 3,000 Pages
- USB 3.0 connectivity
Model: Pro 3500 f1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.