This HP Scanjet Pro desktop scanner is fast, affordable, and designed to handle everything from simple color jobs to complex workflows. Quickly and reliably digitize larger projects with scan speeds up to 40 ppm/80 ipm and a 50-page ADF. Recommended for 4000 pages per day.
- Desktop scanner with USB connection is perfect for your home or office
- 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution for good-quality printed text and images
- Double-sided scanning at 40 ppm/80 ipm to save time
- Easily transfer scans into BMP, PNG, PDF, TXT, JPEG, RTF, and TIFF files
- Auto-loading feeder with a capacity of up to 50 sheets
- Practical and convenient connectivity with the USB interface
- Use with Microsoft Windows (10, 8.1, 7, XP: 32-bit and 64-bit, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019), Apple MacOS (Catalina 10.15, Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13), Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, RHEL, Linux Mint, Open Suse, Manjaro), Citrix ready
- Connectivity: 2 x USB
- Meets or exceeds CISPR 22:2008 & CISPR 32: 2012/ EN 55032:2012 - Class B, EN 61000-3-2: 2014, EN 61000-3-3: 2013, EN 55024: 2010, FCC Title 47 CFR, Part 15 Class B / ICES-003, Issue 6, GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012, CECP, ENERGY STAR 3.0 EPEAT Silver, ROHS, IEC 60950-1:2005 +A1:2009+A2:2013/EN60950-1:2006 +A11:2009 +A1:2010+A12:2011+A2:2013, IEC 62479:2010 / EN 62479:2010, IEC 62471:2006/ EN62471:2008, GB4943-2011 standards
- Equipped with a flash memory of 256MB for efficient performance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.