Exceptional speed and efficiency are the hallmark features of the HP PageWide Pro 477dn All-in-One Inkjet Printer which is a great addition to any home or small office due to its ability to fulfill printing, scanning, copying, and faxing needs with a single unit. It offers sharp and detailed printing with HP's PageWide Technology, which saves ink while delivering sharp images at 2400 x 1200 dpi. The 477dn is also fast with print and copy speeds of up to 55 ppm in a General Office Mode or 40 ppm in a Professional Mode. Scanning produces sharp images as well with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi.
Users will find the convenience of automatic duplexing in all modes, saving on time and print costs. Also, a 4.3" color touchscreen permits intuitive operation and control over settings. A front USB port expands ease-of-use by enabling printing directly from or scanning to a portable flash drive. Media is handled in a variety of ways, including a 500-sheet input tray, a 50-sheet multipurpose tray, or a 50-sheet ADF, and it supports media from 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14" in size. The 477dn is designed for large jobs with a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages. Additionally, it can be set up on a network via an Ethernet port or connected directly to a computer over USB 2.0.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Resolution: 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed (General Mode): 55 ppm
- Optical Scan Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Mobile printing features include HP ePrint, HP Mobile Apps, Android Plug-in, Windows 8/10, Windows 10 Mobile, and Chromebook
- ADF and flatbed scanning supports media up to 8.5 x 14"
- Scan speed of up to 25 ipm
- Copy resize of 25-400%
- Modem speed of 33.6 kbps with a 4 second per page transmission time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.