Save space, time, and resources with the wireless-capable OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP, which packs printing, scanning, copying, and faxing features into a single unit. This advanced model is also Instant Ink Ready so users will always have a fresh cartridge at the ready. At its core, the 8710 is an excellent printer with a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi and ISO print speeds of 22 ppm in black and 18 ppm in color. A draft mode can boost this speed to 35 ppm while Thermal Inkjet technology ensures sharp, vivid images and text. The unit is able to produce two-sided prints at a rate of 12 ppm in black or 10 ppm in color and can create borderless images at up to 8.5 x 11" or A4 sizes.
Automatic duplexing extends to both copying and scanning due to the inclusion of a 50-sheet ADF. Both the letter-size flatbed and ADF feature an optical resolution of 1200 dpi for crisp, sharp images and reproductions. For general media handling, this unit offers a 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet ADF, which can both work with a range of documents and media types up to 8.5 x 14" in size.
Equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity the 8710 can be added to an existing network with ease. All of these settings and modes can be intuitively accessed via the 2.65" Color Graphic Display (CGD) touchscreen on the front panel. Wi-Fi Direct allows users to connect directly from mobile devices for immediate printing needs, while it is also compatible with many services for working seamlessly with a variety of devices. For those desiring a direct, simple connection a USB 2.0 port is available.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 22 ppm Black / 18 ppm Color
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14"
- Standard print languages included HP PCL 3 GUI and HP PCL 3 Enhanced.
- Letter-sized flatbed works with documents as large as 8.5 x 11".
- Standard input tray works with media ranging in size from 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14".
- Mobile printing support or HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Android OS Enablement Printing, and Mopria-certified devices.
- Monthly duty cycle of 25,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 250-1,500 pages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.