When you need to print from anywhere, anytime - with or without a PC - theÂ Officejet Pro 8500A e-All-in-One Wireless Inkjet PrinterÂ fromÂ HP/Hewlett-PackardÂ will rise to the occasion with high speed and professional quality scanning, copying, and faxing. This wireless workhorse has a broad-range 802.11n interface for convenient sharing with multiple computers in your workgroup from anywhere within range of your router, or it can be networked via a wired Ethernet connection. The 8500A will also let you print from your Smartphone, iPhone, and other mobile devices.
A standout feature of this versatile machine is its compatibility with HP's ePrint. It lets you print by sending documents and photos from your computer or mobile device to an email address assigned to your Officejet Pro 8500A e-All-in-One printer. No special software or drivers are required. To use this feature, all you need is an Internet connection on a wireless network. Amazing - Now you can capture an image on your phone and have it printed before you get home or back to the office.
This all-in-one has a 250-sheet input tray and a 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder/ADF to help keep printing at a steady flow. It also has an automatic duplexing unit which saves you money on paper by printing on two sides of one sheet of paper. Duplex printing also becomes handy when you need to come up with a flashy brochure, sell sheet, menu, or school project.
With maximum print speeds up to 35 ppm in B&W and 34 ppm in color, you can keep the rivers of productivity flowing with professional-looking output all the time. The Officejet Pro 8500A boasts print resolutions of 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi which means clearer prints with lots of detail. This all-in-one is compatible with a broad variety of plain, photo, and specialty papers so you to create bordered or borderless documents with vivid color text, graphics, and images from your office or home.
- Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax & Web Print
- Print from Anywhere with HP ePrint
- Wired Ethernet & Wireless Connectivity
- Print from iPhones & Mobile Devices
- Use business apps and the 2.4"/61mm touchscreen to access, store, and print your information in seconds. This functionality requires an Internet connection to the printer and services may require registration. The HP ePrint application makes it possible for smartphones and other mobile device users to easily print documents, presentations, reports and more, virtually anytime, anywhere.
- HP ePrint supports these common file types: Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets; PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, image files, HTML files, text and rich text files, and XPS documents.
- Connect to your network wirelessly, with the wired built-in Ethernet, or to your PC with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. Use memory card slots, the USB interface for thumb drives, and the 2.4"/61mm touchscreen to print without a PC. You can also print directly from your digital camera with PictBridge compatibility.
- Get maximum speeds of 35 ppm black and 34 ppm color; laser-comparable speeds up to 15 ppm in black and 11 ppm in color.
- Stay productive with a 250-page tray, a 35-page automatic document feeder, and automatic two-sided duplex printing.
- Get great value, using individual, optional high-capacity ink cartridges designed for the office.
- Copy a two-sided identification card on one side of a page using the ID Copy feature.
- Design marketing materials with templates and tools from MarketSplash by HP, and print them affordably.
- The full-featured fax provides the following beneficial functions: auto fax reduction support, broadcasting to up to 20 locations, polling, support for a telephone mode, support for PC fax send and archive. The included Fax Smart software provides the following functionality: permanent fax memory, color fax, auto redial, delayed sending, fax forwarding, poll to receive, fax to PC, junk barrier - requires caller ID, distinctive ring detection, speed dials, caller ID, and fax activity reports.
Model: Pro 8500A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.