What do you do when you have to print large items such as spreadsheets, proofs, graphics, or photos? Consider theÂ HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format Wireless Color e-All-In-One Inkjet Printer. This all-in-one can handle a varied range of paper sizes, including borderless photos, up to 13.0 x 19.0"/Super B, and custom sizes up to 13.0 x 44.0"/330 x 1118mm, plus it is a scanner, copier, and fax machine all rolled into one printing dynamo.
The Officejet 7500A connects to a network wirelessly or via its wired Ethernet interface - with a connection to the internet you can print from web pages and download applications to customize the 7500A to meet your particular needs. For PC freedom - print, or copy by just plugging in a memory card into the built-in card reader and you are good to go! You can also scan directly to memory cards - no problem.
A standout feature of this versatile machine is its compatibility with HP's ePrint. Now you can e-mail an image from your laptop or Smartphone to the printer's assigned e-mail address while on the road - and behold - it is printed before you get home or back to the office or hotel. No special software or drivers are required. To use this feature, all you need is an Internet connection on a wireless network.
The Officejet 7500 boasts a fast maximum print speed of 32 ppm in black and 31 ppm in color. It employs a four individual ink cartridge system and optimized print and scan resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for sharp and clear output. With 128 MB of on-board memory, a 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder/ADF, and a 150-sheet input paper capacity work to keep a steady and productive workflow.
- A feature that sets the HP Officejet 7500A apart from other printers in its compatibility with HP ePrint, making it possible for Smartphone users to easily print documents, presentations, reports and more, virtually anytime, anywhere. This feature requires an internet connection for registration.
- HP ePrint supports these common file types: Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets; PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, image files, HTML files, text and rich text files, and XPS documents.
- Print professional business materials - from 3.5 x 5.0"-13.0 x 44.0" (89 x 127mm-330 x 1118mm) - plus fax, copy and scan with ease.
- Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or to your PC with Hi-speed USB 2.0.
- Handle a range of paper types, using the 150-page, wide-format tray, and a 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Get more done, faster, with fax and scan solutions-quickly fax files or scan to a PC or e-mail.
- Deliver materials with professional color graphics and laser-quality black text, using HP Officejet inks. HP XL 920 cartridges not included.
- Get great value, using individual inks and high-capacity cartridges designed for the office.
- Design marketing materials with templates and tools from Marketsplash by HP, and print them affordably.
- Use business applications and the 2.36/61mm touchscreen to access, store, and print your information in seconds.
- Print from anywhere, anytime, directly to your HP all-in-one, using your mobile device. This feature requires an Internet connection to the printer. It works with any Internet- and e-mail-capable device.
- For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- Copy a two-sided identification card onto one side of a page using the ID copy feature.
- Use the memory card slots and 2.4-inch touchscreen to print without a PC.
- Fax features include: auto fax reduction; auto redial; fax delayed sending - black only; distinctive ring detection; 20 broadcast locations; fax forwarding; polling; fax telephone mode; funk fax barrier - requires caller ID and PC fax - for sending and archiving.
- Use up to 40% less energy than comparable laser products with this ENERGY STAR qualified all-in-one.
- Save paper by viewing and storing faxes electronically
- Learn simple ways to conserve resources and easily recycle, using the Eco-tips button on the control panel
Model: Officejet 7500A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.