When you need improved productivity without having to break the bank - theÂ Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One Wireless Inkjet PrinterÂ fromÂ HPÂ - will rise to the occasion with high-speed scanning, copying, and faxing. It is ready for wireless networking via its broad-range 802.11b/g/n interface and can also be networked via its wired Ethernet.
With HP ePrint, you can print anytime, from anywhere, by sending documents and photos from your computer or mobile device to an email address assigned to your e-All-in-One printer. No special software or drivers are required. To use these features, your printer must be connected to the Internet on a wireless network.
This printing dynamo has a 250-sheet input tray and a 35-sheet ADF - Automatic Document Feeder - which helps keep printing at a steady flow. It also has an automatic duplexing unit which saves you money on paper by printing on two sides of one sheet. This capability also lends a hand when you need to come up with a flashy brochure, sell sheet, or menu.
With maximum print speeds of 32 ppm in B&W and 31 ppm in color, your home or office will keep the rivers of productivity flowing with professional-looking output all the time. Working with a four individual ink cartridge system and optimized print resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, you can create bordered or borderless documents with vivid color graphics and sharp text.
- Use business apps and the 2.4"/61mm touchscreen to access, store, and print your information in seconds. This functionality requires an Internet connection to the printer and services may require registration. The HP ePrint application makes it possible for smartphones and other mobile device users to easily print documents, presentations, reports, and more, virtually anytime, anywhere.
- HP ePrint supports these common file types: Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets; PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, image files, HTML files, text and rich text files, and XPS documents.
- Connect to your network wirelessly, with the wired built-in Ethernet, or to your PC with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. Use memory card slots, the USB interface for thumb drives, and the 2.4"/61mm touchscreen to print without a PC. PictBridge is not supported.
- Get maximum speeds of 32 ppm black/31 ppm color; laser-comparable speeds up to 10 ppm in black and 7 ppm in color.
- Stay productive with a 250-page tray, a 35-page automatic document feeder, and automatic two-sided duplex printing.
- Print borderless documents on brochure and photo paper -only- with vivid color graphics and sharp text, using HP Officejet inks.
- Get great value, using individual, optional high-capacity ink cartridges designed for the office.
- Copy a two-sided identification card on one side of a page using the ID Copy feature.
- Design marketing materials with templates and tools from MarketSplash by HP, and print them affordably.
- The HP 6500A Plus's Copier Smart Software allows you to scale to paper size, copy crop, ID copy, and copy two pages on one page.
- The full-featured fax provides the following beneficial functions: auto fax reduction support, broadcasting to up to 20 locations, polling, support for a telephone mode, support for PC fax send and archive. The included Fax Smart software provides the following functionality: permanent fax memory, color fax, auto redial, delayed sending, fax forwarding, poll to receive, fax to PC, junk barrier - requires caller ID, distinctive ring detection, speed dials, caller ID, and fax activity reports.
Model: 6500A Plus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.