High performing and packed with security features, the Color LaserJet Enterprise M653x Laser Printer from HP will keep your data safe while helping boost the productivity of your office. This model sports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy for wireless connectivity and mobile printing support, making it easy to integrate the M653x into an existing setup. For printing this unit is extremely capable, featuring full-color printing at speeds of up to 60 ppm and resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It also gets started quickly with a first print out time of just 5.7 seconds and it features automatic duplexing for quickly creating two-sided documents.
There are multiple options for handling media, including a 100-sheet multipurpose tray able to work with documents from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14" and two 550-sheet trays for more standard sizes up to 8.5 x 14". Operation is intuitive thanks to the use of a 4.3" CGD (Color Graphics Display) touchscreen on the front panel, and users can benefit from direct printing by using the easy-access USB port. Also, users will benefit from enhanced durability with a monthly duty cycle rated at 120,000 pages. Additionally, the printer features USB 2.0 and Ethernet for wired connections.
- Print resolutions are available at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and use HP ImageRet 3600 and HP ProRes 1200 technology to create sharp documents. The printer is also Pantone calibrated for accurate colors.
- ColorSphere3 toner formulation and an automatic media sensor ensure consistent image quality.
- Users can print at speeds up to 60 ppm in black and color.
- First print out times of 5.7 seconds in black and color.
- Automatic duplexing for 2-sided prints.
- Mobile printing capabilities include Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Standard print languages of HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP PostScript Level 3 emulation, native PDF v1.7, and URF.
- A 100-sheet multipurpose tray is available for working with media from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14" in size.
- Two 550-sheet standard input trays are present for added capacity when printing large jobs and can work with media up to 8.5 x 14" in size.
- Supported media types include paper (plain, light, bond, recycled, mid-weight, heavy, mid-weight glossy, heavy glossy, extra heavy, extra heavy glossy, cardstock, card glossy), color transparency, labels, letterhead, envelope, preprinted, pre-punched, colored, rough, opaque film, and more.
- Monthly duty cycle of 120,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 2000-17,000 pages.
- Smart software features include print preview, printing multiple pages per sheet (2, 4, 6, 9, 16), collation, watermarks, and store print jobs.
- Printer management tools include HP JetAdvantage Security Manager, HP SNMP Proxy Agent, HP Web JetAdmin Software, HP WS Pro Proxy Agent, and the Printer Administrator Resource Kit for HP Universal Print Driver.
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity are available for setting up the printer exactly as your situation demands.
- A 4.3" icon-based touchscreen on the front panel provides intuitive control over the printer.
- Front door access to toner cartridges.
- Easy-access USB port for direct printing from portable storage devices.
- Built-in fonts include 105 internal TrueType fonts scalable in HP PCL, 92 scalable fonts for HP PostScript emulation, one internal Unicode font, two internal Windows Vista 8 fonts, and more.
- ENERGY STAR, Blue Angel, and EPEAT Silver certified.
- Various security management tools are available for securing your data and information.
- HP Sure Start automatically checks the printer's operating code and repairs errors to prevent hacks.
- Wake-up speed of just 7.7 seconds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.