Enjoy enhanced security and speed for your business with theÂ LaserJet Enterprise Flow M527z All-in-One Monochrome Laser PrinterÂ fromÂ HP. It offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing in a single unit to help conserve space in your office and has a built-in 320GB HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk to keep all your data safe. The unit also offers speed with a print speed up to 45 ppm in simplex and 36 ipm when set to automatic duplexing. Also, it has a 100-sheet single-pass duplexing ADF to dramatically improve your scanning and copying workflow as well as a stapler to conveniently prepare your documents as they are created. This model takes things a step further with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC, enabling a variety of secure printing methods, such as Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC touch-to-print, and more.
Documents and text produced by the M527z will be sharp and crisp due to a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. Also, users can work with legal-size documents with ease as every aspect of the printer supports this media size, including the flatbed scanner and ADF as well as the 100-sheet multipurpose and 550-sheet input trays. Additionally, it has an 8" touchscreen LCD for intuitive operation, a pull-out keyboard for entering text, and offers both USB 2.0 and Ethernet for wired connectivity.
- HP ProRes technology with laser printing at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print speeds of up to 45 ppm as well as duplex printing at up to 36 ipm.
- First print out speed of 5.9 seconds.
- Standard print languages include HP PCL 6, HP PCL5, HP PostScript Level 3 Emulation, and native PDF v1.7.
- Mobile printing is possible using HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria-certified, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC touch-to-print protocols.
- Smart software features include print preview, duplex printing, print multiple pages per sheet (2, 4, 6, 9, 16), collation, watermarks, store print jobs, and print from an easy-access USB.
- Printer management is possible using UPD Printer Administrator Resource Kit (Driver Configuration Utility, Driver Deployment Utility, Managed Printing Administrator), HP Web JetAdmin Software, HP Proxy Agent Software, and HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
- This printer features a monthly duty cycle of 150,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 2000-7500 pages.
- Flatbed with 8.5 x 14" glass for delicate or unusually-sized originals.
- The 100-sheet ADF offers single-pass duplexing scanning. Also, it enables fast scanning rates of 48 ppm in simplex and 68 ipm black and 60 ipm color in duplex.
- HP EveryPage technology provides ultrasonic multi-feed detection, embedded optical character recognition, auto-orientation, auto-crop-to-page, and auto-tone.
- Optical scan resolution of 600 dpi for detailed images.
- A color depth of 24-bit and 256 grayscale levels help ensure color-accurate images with smooth gradations.
- Supported scan file formats include PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A as well as Digital Sending support for PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A, TEXT (OCR), Unicode TEXT (OCR), Searchable PDF (OCR), Searchable PDF/A (OCR), HTML (OCR), and CSV (OCR).
- Scan input modes include copy, email, save to network folder, save to USB, save to device memory, and Open Extensibility (OXP) applications.
- Advanced features include optimize text/picture, image adjustments, job build, output quality setting, selectable scan resolution from 75-600 dpi, auto-detect color, edge erases, job notification, blank page suppression, and HP Quick Sets.
- Digital Sending features include scan to email, save to network folder, save to USB drive, send to SharePoint, send to FTP, send to LAN fax, send to internet fax, OCR, local address book, SMTP over SSL, blank page removable, edge erase, auto color sense, auto crop to content, compact PDF, auto tone scale, auto orientation, multi-pick detect, auto straighten, and auto crop to page.
- The recommended monthly scan volume is 8350-13,900 pages.
- Copy documents up to 8.5 x 14" via the flatbed or ADF scanner.
- Copy resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi are available.
- Can produce up to 45 cpm.
- Two-sided copying is supported.
- Reduction/enlargement from 25-400%.
- Standard copy features include auto scale, collation, auto-color detection, job build, image adjustments (darkness, background clean-up, sharpness), and convenience stapling.
- Using a 33.6 kbps modem, this fax can transmit a document in about 3 seconds.
- It offers fax resolutions of up to 300 x 300 dpi.
- This unit supports fax sizes up to 8.5 x 14".
- There are 1000 speed dial locations, each with 210 destinations.
- Broadcasting is possible for up to 210 locations.
- Fax features include auto fax reduction, auto redialing, stored faxes, fax archiving, scale-to-fit, fax address book, LAN/internet fax, fax number confirmation, and holiday fax schedule.
- A 100-sheet multipurpose tray can work with media from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14" in size.
- The 550-sheet input tray can accept media from 4.1 x 5.8" up to 8.5 x 14", as well as support duplexing with letter, legal, oficio, and A4-size paper.
- The 100-sheet ADF works with media up to 8.5 x 14".
- The output tray can hold up to 250 sheets.
- A convenience stapler is built-in for automatically stapling documents as they are printed.
- Works with paper (bond, color, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough) envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, and more.
- Optional input trays can be added to bring the total capacity up to 2200 sheets plus a 100-sheet ADF.
- Embedded security features and encryption will protect your data and printer from threats.
- HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, as well as HP Instant-On Technology, help limit power usage when the printer is not in use.
- ENERGY STAR, Blue Angel, CECP, and EPEAT Silver certified.
- Offers secure storage in the form of a 320GB HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk with secure erase capabilities and a U.S. Government standard FIPS 140-2 validated 500GB hard disk.
- An 8" touchscreen LCD and pull-out keyboard provide an effective and intuitive method for controlling settings and entering data.
- The printer uses a 1.2 GHz processor and comes with 1.25GB of printer memory and 500MB of memory for the scanner. The print memory can be upgraded to 2GB with an optional kit.
- Easy-access USB for printing from and scanning to a portable drive.
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity options.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.