TheÂ HP LaserJet P1006 PrinterÂ is a monochrome laser printer with output speeds up to 17 pages per minute (ppm) and can put its first page out in less than 8.5 seconds for a letter-size document(from PowerSave mode). The P1006 yields documents at 600 x 600dpi resolution for clear, crisp, and bold text.
It comes equipped with 100-sheet output capacity, a 150-sheet adjustable main tray, and a 10-sheet priority input tray which is designed for a variety of media types and sizes such as envelopes, business stationery and custom size papers. This LaserJet printer employs a single HP CB435A toner cartridge with a standard yield of approximately 1500 pages. Plus, it can print two-sided documents manually for paper saving and for expanded creative possibilities.
The P1006 is Windows Vista, Windows 7, XP, and Mac compatible. It is stylish, compact (13.66 x 8.82 x 7.64") and operates quietly so you can position it in most home office environments without annoying background noise.
- Meet your small-business needs or personal needs with the 266MHz processor, 8MB of memory, and speeds of up to 17 pages per minute (ppm).
- Get bold, crisp text and sharp images every time you print.
- With its compact design, this printer won't take up valuable space...it can fit on a desktop.
- Get the first page fast from PowerSave in less than 8.5 seconds with HP's Instant-On technology...two times faster than printers without Instant On.
- Load special media in the 10-sheet priority input tray.
- Enable third-party solutions via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
- Easily check for paper jams via clear paper path access.
- Stop printing if you need to with the cancel button conveniently located on the front.
- This printer is engineered to use the smallest amount of power to get the job done...it stays cool to save energy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.