Boost both the efficiency and productivity of your workgroup by adding a LaserJet Enterprise Flow M577c All-in-One Color Laser Printer from HP to your workspace. This all-in-one unit not only offers standard printing, scanning, copying, and fax capabilities but combines it with intuitive controls and superb security. On the printer side, the unit is quite capable, creating full-color documents at a rate of up to 40 ppm in both simplex and duplex modes. Along with this, the M577c can leverage a maximum print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi in order to render fine lines on documents ranging in size from 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14".
Scanning, copying, and faxing are possible through the inclusion of an 8.5 x 14" flatbed, or the 100-sheet ADF. The flatbed will handle many jobs with ease and produce finely detailed 600 dpi images while the ADF benefits from fast scan speeds of up to 48 ppm in simplex or 68 ipm for single-pass two-sided scans. Also, it has both a 100-sheet multipurpose tray and a 500-sheet standard input tray to handle multiple media types at once. On top of this, a convenience stapler is available for jobs that require it.
User friendly, the M577c is equipped with a large 8.0" touchscreen LCD in order to change settings and quickly check status. This model is also built with a pull-out keyboard to speed up some tasks as needed. It is well connected with simple USB 2.0 and Ethernet options. Additionally, the printer is durable, with a rated monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 40 ppm
- Optical Scan Resolution: 600 dpi
- First page out times as fast as 8.7 seconds from sleep or 5.7 seconds from ready
- HP Sure Start for run-time intrusion detection and whitelisting security features
- ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Silver, and Blue Angel qualified
- Optional input trays to increase the maximum capacity
- HP Secure Hard Disk to ensure that files are protected as they are printed
- Centralized control of printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin
- Print directly from mobile devices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.