The HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 M575f Network Color All-in-One Laser Printer prints up to 31 ppm in both black and white and color. The 350-sheet input capacity includes a 250-sheet standard tray and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray that can handle heavier media such as labels and cardstock.
The M575f features a 1200 dpi scan resolution and a legal-sized scan glass. The 50-page ADF copies, scans, and faxes multipage documents in a single step. Easily turn your office into a paperless environment by scanning your documents. In addition to scanning to a computer, you can scan to a USB memory device or an email address.
The built-in 33.6 kbps fax modem provides an easy way to send and receive faxes from the unit itself or from a connected computer. Features include auto-redial, a 100-number speed dial memory, and fax forwarding. The 3.5" touchscreen display makes it easy to send and receive faxes, even while another operation is going on.
In addition to standard USB connectivity, the M575f includes wired Ethernet connectivity so you can share the printer with your network. The printer's built-in security features help ensure your proprietary data remains safe. Additionally, the printer is compatible with AirPrint and HP ePrint, which lets you print by emailing a file to the printer's dedicated email address.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 31 ppm
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Manage jobs from the printer itself with the 8.0" HP Easy Select color touchscreen
- Scan at up to 1200 dpi
- Print from any email address with HP ePrint
- Scan to and print from a USB drive using the front-facing port
- Printer ships with a full set of HP LaserJet toner cartridges
- Quick Sets on the touchscreen enable one-touch workflows
- Preview, edit, and send scanned documents to fax, email, or a network folder right from the control panel
- Automatically remove blank pages in scanned documents
- Protect documents with PIN printing capabilities and add security solutions using the hardware integration pocket
- Extend the capabilities of work-team print environments with optional integrated solutions
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Optional 500-sheet paper and heavy media tray
- HP Auto-On / Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it and off when you don't
- Monitor, manage and control the impact of your printing environment
- Scan, store, and distribute documents digitally
- HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.