Enhance workgroup productivity with fast print and a first page out speeds. In addition to performance features, this series is easy-to-use and versatile with extra options to meet your workgroup needs.
Optimize your potential
Customize your printer with an assortment of expandable input and paper-handling options, such as high-capacity paper trays, stapling and stacking accessories, expandable memory, and third-party solutions with CompactFlash support.
Enjoy effortless printing with an intuitive four-line graphical control panel, remote Web management tools, and HP Smart printing technology—giving you the reliability and peace of mind you've come to expect from HP
HP's reliable printer series for workgroup use. You get print speeds up to 45 ppm and a fast first page out, a 200,000-page monthly duty cycle, 460 MHz processor, industry-leading internal networking, and consistent professional output.
First page out
First page out black (letter, ready): As fast as 8 sec
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
- Print Speed: 45 ppm
- HP ProRes: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Networking: HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet Embedded Print Server Included
- PostScript 2 Emulation
- Processor: 460 MHz RISC
- First page out: 8 seconds
- Duty Cycle - Pages Per Month: 200,000 Sheets (The duty cycle is the maximum recommended number of printed pages per month to ensure long printer life.)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 compatible port, IEEE 1284-B compliant parallel port, 2 open EIO slots, HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet Embedded Print Server.
- Connectivity, Optional: HP Jetdirect EIO internal print servers, HP Jetdirect external print servers, HP wireless print servers, HP Jetdirect EIO connectivity card for USB/serial/LocalTalk, Bluetooth wireless.
- Languages and Fonts: HP PCL 6, PCL 5e, HP-GL/2 and PostScript 3 emulation
- Standard Memory: 64 MB
- Maximum Memory: 512 MB, plus optional 5 GB EIO Hard Disk (J6054B Provides permanent storage for fonts and forms. Also used for making multiple original prints and for job-storage features.)
- Memory Technology: MEt
- Hard Drives: Optional 20GB EIO hard disk
- Typefaces: 80 built-in
- Paper Handling: Input: 600 Sheet Input Capacity consists of 2 Trays: Tray 1: Multipurpose tray - 100 Sheets, Tray 2: 500-Sheets tray.
- Output: 300: 250 face down, 50 face-up sheets.
- Paper Input Options: 500-sheet tray and feeder unit (Par t#: Q2440A), 1,500-sheet tray and feeder unit (Par t#: Q2444A), 75-sheet envelope feeder (Par t#: Q2438A), Max input capacity with all trays: 2,600 sheets
- Paper/Media Types: Paper (plain, preprinted, letterhead, prepunched, bond, recycled, color, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock, user-defined
- Paper/Media Sizes: Letter, legal, executive, statement, 8.5 x 13 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch); 500-sheet tray 2: 5.8" x 8.3" - 8.5" x 14" Media Weights: 16 to 32 lb
- Weight & Dimensions (H X W X D): Weight 55 lbs. / (H X W X D) 14.8" x 16.5" x 17.8"
- System Requirements: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XPWindows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP. Mac OS 8.6 or greater, 10.1, 10.2, and greater. Other UNIX, Linux, IBM OS/2.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.